Reimie's tasty bread
This wholesome bread recipe is a favourite in our household and is a real treat when the hubby makes it.
500 grams of wholemeal flour
7 grams of yeast
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup of oats
1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds
1 teaspoon of honey
450 ml warm water
1/2 cup of chia seeds
- Mix dry ingredients into bowl.
- Stir honey into 450ml warm water and pour into bowl.
- Mix for a few minutes.
- Spread mix into baking tray and cover for an hour with damp tea towel.
- Cook in oven for 30-40 mins at 180 degrees.
- Remove from tray and stand on rack