About the earthyma family
Natural skin care range: multi purpose wipes (skin or cleaning), soap bar, hand wash, lip balm, itch balm, body balm, room sprays.
For the home: beeswax wood balm, lavender playdough, beeswax food wraps, reusable produce bags and supplier of Santa Marta extra virgin olive oil.
Hello, I'm Charlotte and I began making DIY earth-friendly skincare and household products when I was maternity leave with my second baby in 2017. Around the same time my dad purchased a property with approximately 300 beautiful olive trees. So we also started producing olive oil and created this venture. It started with a few basic products that we sold at local markets etc. Shortly after I went back to work as a Conveyancer. For about a year and half I did both jobs. It wasn't long before I realised my passion had moved from conveyancing to this business venture, so I left my job. That was at the end of the 2018.
Since then I have been able to focus so much more of my energy on my business, which is also my passion, after being a mum of course. I've learn a lot of what I do through workshops in Adelaide and online etc. In 2020 I have also engaged in some formal study with the School of Natural Skincare. From the information and knowledge gained, it has given me the opportunity to transform my business and formulate my products to a much more professional level. I have spent 2020 improving all of my products, by formulating them with longer lasting ingredients and to a higher standard.
- Provide products that do not have synthetic or toxic chemicals.
- Promote sustainable ideas with the goal to reduce landfill and instead give ideas for alternative recycling paths.
- Produce products that are compostable when finished with.
- Avoid and reduce single use plastic items for a more sustainable future.
- We try and source packaging and ingredients from local South Australia suppliers where possible.
- Research all ingredients that are used in our products.
- We aim to only use ethically sourced and natural ingredients in our products, together with high quality essential oils in our range of balms, oils and wipes etc.
- We love to refill. Majority of our products come in refillable jars etc. Therefore we encourage you to bring back the bottles, containers and jars. We have a strict cleaning and sanitising process before using refill packaging again. Of course, we offer a discount for refills. Please note that, refill packaging is only offered on refill purchases.
- We are always testing our natural products on ourselves, friends and family. Constantly researching/studying/reading/testing to improve.
Due to the nature of our products, it is important to keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight. Majority of our products should be used within 6 months.
Pregnant and breastfeeding women, and those with epilepsy or other potentially serious health conditions should use caution with essential oils and check with their doctor before use.
Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) Disclaimer:
The statements regarding the products on this website have not been evaluated by TGA. Earthyma Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this website or pertaining to Earthyma products are designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your health. Informational material, ingredients, and statements have been provided by the manufacturer, Earthyma Products.