FAQ (including shipping and refilling)
The following shipping services are offered:
Standard flat rate of $8.90 Australia wide
Free shipping over $89.00
The 2-litre Santa Marta Olive Oil is NOT included in the above services. If this is included in your order, it will increase the shipping to 'Heavy Goods Shipping' of $15.00.
We offer a 'Local delivery within the 10KM of Magill' for a $5.00 surcharge. You can include the 2-litre olive oil in this shipping option.
CAN I COLLECT MY ORDER FROM EARTHYMA PRODUCTS DIRECT?
Yes, you can collect from us in Magill, South Australia, at checkout click 'Collect from Earthyma direct'. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com for more information. There is no shipping surcharge for this option.
LOCAL DELIVERY SURCHARGE:
For a surcharge of $5, we can deliver your order to within suburbs within 10km of Magill, OR the following South Australian COUNCIL areas:
Adelaide, Campbelltown, Norwood, Payneham & St Peters, Burnside, Unley and Tea Tree Gully
To utilise at checkout, click "Local delivery within 10km approx. of Magill".
LOVE THE MULTI-PURPOSE WIPES AND WOULD LIKE TO REFILL THEM?
Once finished with the contents, order here. You can swap your empty container for a full container at the discounted rate of $7.50 (bulk discounts apply).
We are happy to arrange collection of the empties and deliver full containers if your suburb is within 10km of Magill OR the following COUNCIL areas: Adelaide Campbelltown, Norwood, Payneham & St Peters, Burnside, Unley and Tea Tree Gully.
Once you've ordered, we will contact you one day before delivery day and request you leave your empties by your front door. We will then deliver the wipes and leave the refilled ones in a safe place. Payment can be made by bank deposit or order through our website.
Kindly note the wipes containers can be used again and again and again... Therefore refill containers have been used prior. Quality control is extremely important to us, therefore we always thoroughly clean and sanitise the containers between every single use. When possible we try and give the same containers back to you.
If you purchase a new container you will receive a brand spanking new container, of course, it's cleaned and sanitised before we fill it. See below for more information.
HOW THE PRODUCT REFILL SERVICE WORKS:
We proudly offer refills on the majority of our products, this is how it works:
- You purchase a product from Earthyma.
- You love it and would like to refill it. Note: Some products have the option to purchase refills on the website. If your desired product doesn't, contact us and let us know you would like to return the original packaging and purchase the product as a refill.
- We take the packaging back and provide you with an already prepared 'refill'.
- After we take the previous packaging back from you, we wash it, put it in the dishwasher and sanitise it. Then it goes into a box that’s for refill stock only.
- When we make products, we make a batch of new stock for new purchasers. At the same time, we also make a batch of products with packaging from refill stock (e.g. packaging that has been cleaned and sanitised). We keep the two stocks separate once its made.
- The plastic packaging process is different as we don’t put plastic in the dishwasher. No matter what everything is always washed in clean, hot, soapy water and sanitised with an isopropyl solution.
- Even though the service is a bit of extra work for us and the discount is usually more than the packaging is worth (discount is between $1-$5 depending on what the product is), it’s one less bottle being created with earth’s resources. We’ve used the same packaging for our products and had people using this system for years, it makes us feel so warm and fuzzy.
Kindly note - it’s in our best interest to ensure the bottles are extremely clean and sanitised when we go to reuse them. That way we're giving the refilled product the best possible chance for it to be safe, effective and stable. If the packaging still has residue from the previous product in it, the product may go rancid or not be as effective. Our products mean the world to us and we want you to love our products as much as we love them, therefore we do everything we possibly can to ensure you will.
PRODUCT TURN AROUND TIME:
We will aim to get your products to you as soon as possible, however, please allow between 2-5 days for delivery, collection or shipping.
Due to the nature of our products, it is important to keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight. Please refer to product labels for the best before.
Pregnant and breastfeeding women and those with epilepsy or other potentially serious health conditions should use essential oils with caution and check with their doctor before use. Please contact us directly if you would prefer we make your wipes or any other products without essential oils.
The statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by Therapeutic Goods Administration. Earthyma Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this website or pertaining to Earthyma products are designed for educational purposes only.