Toner spritz (with rose water & botanical extracts)
Toner spritz. 50ml
Toners are used to freshen, balance and prepare the skin for moisturising and serums. We love lightly spraying our toner mist directly onto clean skin morning and/or night after cleansing our face and neck. It can also be used to hydrate and refresh your skin throughout the day.
Together with a bunch of amazing and effective ingredients, it also includes the following superstar ingredients:
- Rosewater is full of rich antioxidants and has incredible firming properties which helps to smooth the skin.
- Witch hazel which naturally offers astringent properties, helps keep your skin feeling hydrated for longer while also improving the feel.
- The Kakadu Plum extract has the highest natural concentration of vitamin C. Vitamin C is necessary for your skins collagen production. This beauty is also a powerful antioxidant and has many other nutrients, we think it's like a superfood for skincare.
- Papaya extract is renowned for its ability to refresh, rejuvenate and even repair tired and damaged skin.
- We’ve added a touch of Calendula extract for its natural antioxidant and beautiful soothing properties.
DIRECTIONS: Spray on face after cleansing at night and/or morning. Follow with a face spritz, face lotion/moisturiser, face oil serum. It can also be applied throughout the day to hydrate and refresh your skin. Sometimes it may tingle when you apply the spray, this means it's doing its job of tightening and removing dead skin cells. It's gentle enough for all skin types.
INGREDIENTS: Rosewater; witch hazel; glycerine (palm oil free); botanical extracts including kakadu plum, papaya and calendula; sodium lactate, Ecocert preservative geogard 221 (benzyl alcohol & dehydroacetic acid).
This product is palm oil free.
CAUTION: Store away from direct sunlight. Avoid contact with eyes (rinse immediately if this occurs).
REFILL: Return your bottle for a refill at a discounted price. See FAQ for how the refill purchases work.
Size: 50ml. Expiry: within 6 months of purchase approx.